Top 50 Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes
Weight loss, weight loss, and weight loss! I feel it is the most common topic of debate and discussion wherever you go. There are countless books written on it; every other gym and every other fitness center gives you special weight loss package. However, to achieve your dream body, there is something that goes much beyond exercise and food. And that is nothing but your mindset.
Feeling fat and trying to become slim? My dear friends – it will not happen. For you to eliminate excessive weight from your body and get into that perfect shape and size of yours, you need to attract slim. Let the slim in. These motivational weight loss quotes help you create that mindset, allowing you to manifest your desire the right way.
So, get started right away…
30 Motivational Weight Loss Quotes
- Love Your Body
Love your body
Love your soul
It is the only goody
Way to reach your goal!
- Being grateful
Be grateful to your body for putting up with your tantrums and dramas, but yet never letting you down. Thank it, respect it, and adore it! And it will give you the results!
- “I exercise because I love my body and respect it; not because I hate it”!
- The pace is not what it matters; every step you take, every move you make is burning your fat!
- Every morsel of grain that goes inside me is boosting my weight loss.
- “ The real pride, the real present, is your health and your longevity. My whole career, I have never done anything where competition was involved with weight loss.” – Richard Simmons
- “You know what the secret to weight loss is? Don’t eat much.“ – Simon Cowell
- “After a lifetime of losing and gaining weight, I get it. No matter how you slice it, weight loss comes down to the simple formula of calories in, calories out.” – Valerie Bertinelli
- “There is no lasting glory in rapid weight loss. “ – Mireille Guiliano
- If you want to get the butt you want, then stop sitting on it right now.
- “Your attitude determines your altitude!” – Denis Waitley
- “Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.” – Thomas L. Holdcroft
- If you treat you body fat, then you will look fat only! Just change the view once and you will view the change!
- Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Makes the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land.
- Every second, every moment, every day, I am getting slimmer and slimmer and slimmer.
- I now choose to receive the perfect and most ideal weight and shape for my body. I now release all and any of the excess weight from my body and let slim in.
- I do not live to eat; but I eat to live!
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert J Collier
- Two words can change your weight loss journey for ever – belief and thank you! Start your day with these words and notice the change they bring in your body!
- To build the castle, you need to lie the foundation strong.
- “Failure is not fatal. Only failure to get back up is.” – John C. Maxwell
- “You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.” – Les Brown
- You see what you think! Think slim! See slim!
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
- Temptations are hurdles placed in between your running track. You just need to jump over them to reach your destination!
- “Yield not to temptation, for yielding is sin.” – The Holy Bible
- “Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
- Failures are the stepping stones to success! So, keep trying until you reach your goal!
- Hard work and motivation with that extra dose of self realization and self love are the four cornerstones for a successful weight loss story.
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
10 Funny Weight Loss Quotes
- “The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you’re off it.” ~Jackie Gleason
- “If you have formed the habit of checking on every new diet that comes along, you will find that, mercifully, they all blur together, leaving you with only one definite piece of information: french-fried potatoes are out.” – Jean Kerr
- “I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and all I’ve lost is fourteen days.” – Totie Fields
- “Eating crappy food isn’t a reward — it’s a punishment.” – Drew Carey
- The Golden Diet Rule – never weigh more than your neighbor!
- What did you eat today? Nothing – just my willpower!
- Breakfast – 180 Cal, Lunch – 180 Cal, Snack – 80 Cal, Dinner – 1500 Cal! Wow and I am dieting!
- Diet rule # 1: Eat what you love, and if someone gives you a sermon, gulp them down!
- “Excuses are useless, results are priceless.”
- Exercise kills your weight first and then gives your body an opportunity arise like a phoenix.
So, what are you favorite quotes when it comes to weight loss? Mine is something filled with loads and loads of positivity and energy and fun….Share your views and quotes with us…. Working out together towards the same destination makes the journey a more enjoyable and easier one…